Thursday, February 19, 2015

Need help with your query or manuscript?

I have a hangover. It’s a happy hangover from last week’s new and improved #AdPit. I LOVED helping people with their queries. I’ve been thinking about hanging out a shingle for awhile, but #AdPit sealed the deal.

It’s official. I am open for business as a freelance editor.

Need help with your query? I will review your query and offer my opinion and advice for $25. For a limited time, I will even include feedback on up to five Twitter pitches.

Want a critique of your first chapter? Also $25. (A first chapter or the first 1000 words, whichever gives you more.)  

I will also look at your ENTIRE manuscript! If you like the feedback from your first chapter, and want me to look at your full manuscript, I will apply your $25 to a full manuscript review. Full manuscript reviews start at $150 and go up from there. Contact me for availability and an exact quote. Payment plans are available. Because, more than anything, I just want to help and I know that I can.

Here are my strengths:

I write mysteries. And I believe there is an art to weaving a good mystery. If I get to the end of your book and I still don’t know who the bad guy is, you know you’ve got an excellent mystery plot on your hands. (But don’t worry, I will still be able to give you clues on how to make it better.)

I used to be a lawyer. I can help make sure your courtroom scenes and legal jargon shines with authenticity!

I also especially like helping to make sure your characters stay consistent throughout, your pacing is solid and your plot flows in the right direction.

If you think I can help, contact me.  I can’t wait to hear about your project.


Do you need a ghost writer? I can do that too. I am especially good at writing web content for your small business or law firm. I will even ghost write your nonfiction book for you. Especially if it’s about ghosts.  For more information, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment